Saturday, August 2, 2008

Deja vu?

I have been tagged and I am a woman that likes to please. I will not let you down Amy Amy Bo Bamey. I apologize for spewing more information about me and I think I've done a similar meme, but I am just following orders (secretly I love being tagged and talking about myself and this is an easy out for my Sunday post)...

A. Attached or Single? Attached - many times, against my will!
B. Best Friend? My sister
C. Cake or pie? Cake, any kind of cake and far too much of any kind of cake!
D. Day of choice? Thursday, in college, it was the best frat party night. Must See TV Thursday has always had a special place in my heart, too!
E. Essential item? Revelon Eyebrow Fantasy or my Swivel Sweeper- yes infomercial, but it rocks!
F. Favorite color? Brown, I know most people think of poop and it doesn't sound like a pretty color, but I love any shade of brown!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither- ick! I don't like candy unless there is chocolate content in it.
H. Home town? Overland, MO -lower- middle class suburb of St Louis. Lots of old people lived there. I actually love to have a reason to go back there.
I. Favorite indulgence? Cheesecake, chocolate cake, coffee ice cream with chocolate chips
J. January or July? January- July in St Louis is pretty miserable with humidity and I love snow.
K. Kids? 2 on bad days. 4 on good days
L.. Life isn’t complete without? Computer, Bravo TV, coffee, my swivel sweeper, and lots of yelling
M. Marriage date? November 9, 1996
N. Number of brothers and sisters? I sister, 3 step sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Quirky fears- too many to name, but on a serious note, poverty and the state of the economy today scares me to tears.
Q. Quotes? "Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time."- That was Amy's and it was a good, wise one, that I'm pretty sure I read from columnist, Dave Berry. I'm going to stick with that one today- it brings funny images to my mind.
R. Reasons to smile? My Beebs and her outgoing personality.
S. Season of choice? You can call it Fall if that's what you please, but I say I like Autumn!
T. Tag 5 people: I will pass- if you choose to take it, knock yourself out.
U. Unknown fact about me? I wear size 5 1/2 shoe (used to be a 6 1/2). My feet are the only thing that shrunk after my pregnancies, go figure!
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst habit? chewing the side of my mouth
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Italian
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Chimpanzees

post signature

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ok, I have always wanted a Swivel Sweeper. Now I feel an overwhelming urge to buy one.

Btw - you're not sharing too much with us!! I love getting to know other people.

Did you tag anyone???

Bijoux said...

I'm your sister when it comes to Bravo reality shows!

Unknown said...

What? Your feet shrunk?! Mine got bigger and FLAT after having my kids!