Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm so Raven

Deb did one of these 'which celebrity do you look like?' kind of thing on her site yesterday- I love these and have never been to this one- so I went.
This is me:

This is my celebrity lookalike according to them? WTF? Way to kick a girl when she's down! Gimme a Break HA!(get it?)

It brought back memories... way back when (in April),when I first discovered this fun site and could spend hours playing with it. I have used about 20 different pictures and get random mix of 'lookalikes'. Like the first time, I still tend to look like a black woman, apparently. I also have many Asian lookalikes. I am not either of these.

One time, freakin' Angelina Jolie was on my list- I saved that one. It's on my MYSPACE page because I figured maybe I could fool the young kids over there that I was a MILF if I resembled Angelina- which I so don't! But in my defense, I don't think I look like Nell Carter, either!


I'm no Hot Blogger Calendar Girl which, by the way, you should definitely go nominate McMommy and Sue because that would be worth our weight in gold- our bloggy friends posing nude tastefully along side Dooce- PRICELESS!

Consistently though, has been Raven Symone, you know- Olivia from The Cosby Show who got chubby and became a Disney phenom- yeah, well apparently, we're dead wringers. Go there it's fun and definitely worth the hours you may waste there! This is who I looked like today- do my eyes look a bit glazed over?





post signature

26 comments:

Rochelle said...

Good job on your look alikes today! You could do a lot worse than Gabrielle Union! I agree with your asessment of Nell Carter - WTF???????????

Ann said...

Tena,
This is so wild, I was just headed your way when I saw that you had stopped by. I'm talking seconds apart.
I'm checkin' on you. How are you?
Did you make some calls?

Rochelle said...

Ha ha. The good news is I matched Jessica Biel. The bad news - I also matched Jessica Lange! Fun stuff - thanks for sharing.

Hope you're feeling better!

The Nemesing One said...

It's the first time I'm look'n at you and you strike me as a much more beautiful Penelope Cruz. Great Blog BTW!

SUNSHINE MOM said...

you won a gold! Check it out!

The Mom said...

Ooh Jennie Finch, hot! I met her, she is friends with my sister-in-law...they played college softball together!

Hot Bloggers Calendar! I'm nominating you!

Deb said...

You're totally going to get nominated for the Hot Bloggers Calendar. You're so pretty!

Nell Carter - hmm...don't know where they came up with that. She did have a kick ass voice though.

Deb said...

One more thing...if you were Adrienne Curry, you'd get to have sex with Peter Brady.

Dawn@Embracing the Ordinary Life said...

LOl....sorry but that's funny. I did that a while ago and wasnt' too excited about mine...

HappyHourSue said...

Love the new blog look!!!! All perked up right at the same time as the pharmaceuticals!!! LOL.

Thanx for the calendar-mention - how retarded is this!

I can't believe the celebrity-matcher didn't say Nicole Scherzinger (head pussycat doll). That's who I think you look like.

HappyHourSue said...

http://www.hernameisnicole.com/

Tiffany said...

I look like, according to one shitty website, Judy Dench. What the fuck is that about? Hello I'm not OLD! But my KC picture said I looked like Rachel McAdams. Maybe I should wear my boa daily. LOL

Manic Mom said...

I would be scared to do this!!! LOL You are soooo Beautiful! Just had to tell you that, have a great weekend.

Sogeshirtsguy said...

You do not look like Nell Carter at all. Jennie Finch and Gabriell Union look much more like you than Nell Carter. Also you are so not Raven

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I can see the resemblance..

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I can see the resemblance..

Chris Wood said...

I'd go for Famke Janssen. Oh hey yeah!

Drowsey Monkey said...

lol...I did this one time and looked like some now dead guy. That's right ... I said guy! HA!

You're very pretty :)

Aubrey said...

Ooo, I'm scared to find out who I would be matched with.

You're beautiful! I'd have to say you look the most like Famke. She's hot!

Eileen said...

I had no idea about this site, sounds like fun. Except I would be a bit scared about who I look like. You don't look at all like the people they matched you with. You are much prettier! I think you should do the calender.

Hope things are going well for you. How is the puppy?

Darrin said...

Holy Crap! Famke Jansen all the way!

amelia bedelia said...

We do share the same brain!! And I guess the same inner "black" look, too! That is so freakin' funny. I don't feel so bad now!

jill jill bo bill said...

Trust me it means nothing!! They said I looked like Reese Witherspoon. Think it has to do with my round(fat) face. You are gorgeous!! They focused on your perfectly groomed brows(bitch)which were like Raven's and the other black chick, Your perfect smile(bitch) looks like the Jannsen chick. Maybe it was your forehead that looked like Nell.heh. Thanks for letting Amy know she wasn't alone. I was talking her off the ledge.

sltbee69 said...

Nell Carter?!?! That's crazy. Now, I can definitely see the resemblance to Famke Janssen.

rjlight said...

Nell Carter??? I think you are missing a pound or 200. I have got to try this -- or maybe not???

Colleen said...

Funnd - NELL CARTER??? WTH?

I've never done one of those celeb-look-alike things. I'm too afraid they'd match me with a MAN or something - ha!