Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Mystery Guest Post #3

I love this- my couch is open even when I'm on vacation... I'm here to help (or not here, as the case may be.)...Mystery Blog Post #3...


A little two timing on the couch.


Oh, hi. Good morning?


Well, yes, Tena, did happen to mention that I‘d be seeing someone different today, but she didn’t say…HEY, what’s that?


Ouch!


No, I didn’t think I needed anything to help me relax, but thanks anyway.


Was that needle clean?


Wow, did she get a new couch – this one’s really comfortable. Cute pillows. Lovely shade of red.


Well, I wouldn’t say that I need therapy, exactly. It’s more like I want therapy. Tena’s just so damn funny, tells it like it is, you know? That’s something I haven’t really been able to do.


Don’t you read her stuff? Awesomely honest.


Wow, what exactly was in that shot?


Did Tena really put that in my file?


Yes, I would agree - my mother does seem to come up a lot. I can’t really talk about it on my own blog. Stupid me, I gave her the site address.


No, I don’t think she was consciously being mean when she said that “girls are sooooooo much fun - it’s a shame you guys aren’t trying for one more.” Why would a mother say that on purpose to a daughter with two beautiful sons?


No, she’s not my step-mother.


She’s just won’t let go of the life dreams SHE wanted for me. But I want to find MY happy place. She thinks I can’t possibly be happy where I am, with what I have.


May I have another shot? Are those mints in your bowl, or samples from that cute drug rep I was talking to while in the waiting room?


Why yes, I do think she’s a perfectionist, never pleased control freak bitch trying to push me over the edge so that she’ll have a roommate when she heads to the loony bin!!


Wow!


I would consider that break through. I feel so much better! Thanks so much for letting me get that off of my chest.


When’s Tena getting back? Will you make a note in my chart about that shot?


Any free samples?


I’m guessing my mom will be calling tomorrow.
Mystery Guest Post #3

(NOT)

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post but I'm clearly sucking at the guessing game part - is there a cheat sheet somewhere? And can I get in on this medication it sounds wonderful!

Kim said...

I'll take a shot!

After yesterday and today's blogs, I am so happy I chose not to give my blog site to ANY family members. Now I can trash them openly and freely!

Ash said...

I'm going with the McMommy Chronicles...two boys?

Bring on the shots!

Em