Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random=me

OK, so I'm weird. That was pretty much the consensus on my completely screwed up dream. No big surprises, just morning after regrets, nothing new there, either. So you shouldn't be surprised at the randomness of this post- deal with it...

I promised no more political blogging, so, I ask you... what was I thinking by watching the Republican National Convention??? Maybe I wanted to get some new ideas for wacky Americana hats- because they definitely tapped that market and are winning in that category! Or maybe I wanted to take a gander at the hotties in Sarah Palin's family- yowza! Her husband, son, and Bristol's baby daddy has got it going on! I've always heard about the men out-numbering the women in Alaska, but I didn't know they looked like that- I imagined more of a Grizzly Adams sort of fellow.

As far as the 'politics' of it- I am trying to hold my tongue, I really am. I decided to let it all out on Twitter last night, so you're all safe.

It's raining cats and dogs here today thanks to Gustav finally making his way to the butthole of the country. I've heard something in the range of 5 inches and flash flooding possible. But as ugly as it is outside, I remember why I do love the Midwest- variety.

As much as I like sun, swimming and sweating my ass off- I love me some fat clothes. With all of the rain, a chill in the air also moved through. Putting on a nice cozy sweater today was comforting, like a long lost friend! A friend that doesn't mind the muffin top, need a special bra, or sucking it in- I missed you, my dear friends, sweaters! I can't wait to visit our long lost buddies- sweatshirts!

In another completely unrelated story... I was sitting on the toilet going pee and Beebs walks in (privacy shmivacy!) and asks me to tie her drawstring on her pants. As I use both hands to tie, she says in a worried little voice, "you aren't going to fall in?" (Since she has to use her hands to keep her little butt from falling in)- No my sweet adoring child- mommy's ass is large enough that if it got in I would NEVER be getting up! Her distorted proportion is just another reason why I love Beebs and just want to eat her up!


post signature

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it's not very informed of me, but I just couldn't watch the RNC...I have enough negative energy in my life right now and I didn't feel the need to add to it!

~Christy

Deb said...

I too, couldn't stand the thought of watching the RNC. So I didn't. I watched Family Guy instead. Very enjoyable.

How cute is Beebs, seriously?

The Mom Jen said...

Politics make me gassy...bleh.

Beebs is the CUTEST! How precious are those questions...i'm eating her up next!

Bee said...

hehe, nice that she was concerned over your falling in.

Oh, and I love Palin. Will you still read me anyway?

Bee=Moderate Conservative but HATE party labels.

Momo Fali said...

Cracking up HARD at that toilet story!

jill jill bo bill said...

I am rolling about the potty. And Bee, I love SP too. Don't hate me. And I do agree with you about the hat thing. WTF? As much as I tried, we can't fly this weekend end. I totally forgot it was my daughter's anniversary and I called dibs on babysitting and she will kick my ass if I cancel. And I was so looking forward to doing the hustle with you.

Mr Lady said...

Next time, totally be all, "YES!!!!" and then FALL IN and then after Beebs saves you remind her that this is exactly why it's tragically important to never EVER interrupt mom in the bathroom. Or when So you think you can dance is on, just in case. :)

Tiffany said...

Fat clothes? Are you trying to tell me there are actually skinny clothes out there? Hmm I would have never known. And if I fell in the toilet I'd be leaving with a permanent toilet seat wedged on my fatass.

Insane Mama said...

I wish my ass was afraid of falling in

jaime said...

i have been ITCHING to throw on some jeans and a long sleeve too! although i don't want it to get cold either...
i SOOOO watched 90210 and even though i liked it and will probly watch next week-- it made me feel really really old. word.

and also, it made me feel really really greatful that i went to school when there were no cell phones (only beepers) or the tweens online or school chat rooms and such. nice tangent there...
Jaime=Random too. lol!

Sue Wilkey said...

Wouldn't that be so awesome- whoops i fell in again - got to gain some weight.

I'm telling you - how cute is Todd Palin and his snowmobile racing trophies.

As for the political thing- I prefer to not go there - I don't want to lose readers or Twitter followers. I already had to de-follow someone because they just wouldn't let up.

Tyne said...

I am so jealous that you are pulling out your sweaters. Funny post! I will be back. Happy POW!