Saturday, July 26, 2008

Man has Baby!



If you haven't heard, Thomas Beatie, the dude that became a chick, had his baby. If you've been living in hole... Oprah exposed him several months ago... He was born a woman (and a lovely one!), but had been living as a man (he is a pretty man, too, really!) He took hormones and had his/her breasts removed, but kept his 'lady business', thus was able to convieve and birth his very own offspring.

How many woman have wished the pain of childbirth, the discomfort of pregnancy, the morphing of your body into stretched sausage casing vengefully on a man? If you could only walk in my shoes?

Here it is, a sadistic, vindictive, dream come true! Or is it? And I quote:

"After 30 odd hours of labor," he noted, “I weigh two pounds less than I did before I got pregnant… And I don’t have a single stretch mark!"


BITCH!






post signature

12 comments:

Deb said...

Hey Tena,

Funny post. I've been thinking about this recently too, and as much as I wish the horror of labor pains on a man, I guess knowing that he was a woman, and still kind of is a woman, I don't feel satisfied that a man has suffered. Does that make sense?

jill jill bo bill said...

I SO was going to write on that!!!I think its funnier that he/she had the baby and his/her wife is nursing. Now I could've gone for that!!!! Carry nine months, push, push, okay your turn now. See ya. Going to the mall to buy new smaller jeans!

Unknown said...

Vindication will be ours one day!!

amelia bedelia said...

i agree!!! here's my new word for him manbitchfreak.

Julie H said...

LOL on the going to the mall comment.

All I hear about this is that he's not "really" a man. Kind of agree. It's all rather strange though!

Clare Therese said...

I don't see "him" as being a man at all. He's just a pretty butch chick with a beard & no boobs. What the heck does "he" look like without any clothes on? It's a dude with a cooter. Ewww!

Adding you to my blogroll btw. Funny stuff! =D

Our Crooked Tree said...

I'm with Deb, he was a chick to begin with!

The Mom Jen said...

I first watched on Oprah and just read about the baby in people...i'm just happy the family is happy! Cool the mom can bf to bond!

But no stretch marks..NOT FAIR!

Contest at my place and it's NOT toys! ;)

jaime said...

oh! "Bitch" is right! i cannot say the same...for i have stretch marks in places i did not know I could get stretch marks! *SHAKES FIST* At least lie a little to gain a few more fans- lol!

Carol said...

No stretch marks or weight gain?

Clearly no justice in the world.

Funny post!

Ann Harrison said...

YUCK!
I just can't stand this whole thing! I'm trying to be opened minded about whatever this is. But all I come back to is my gut reaction...YUCK!

AM said...

Haha! I'm with ya. What an ass!