Monday, September 14, 2009

Deer might seem pretty, but they mean you're going to have a shitty day

Today I woke up to 3 deer running through the pasture across from my house as the morning fog was clearing. It was picturesque- you'll have to take my word for it because my camera was in my car.

I decided that was a sign of what should be a lovely and productive day, as I raced upstairs to put on a sport's bra and workout clothes. I never got to the gym- how the time flies.

Next, on to be productive at the grocery store, to pick up a few 'healthy items' for dinner. I walked out with donuts (Wha? They were on sale!?) and pasta (it's easy) in PLASTIC bags because I left my reusable bags in the car!

I thought I'd get ahead on my bills- not paying them- that's funny- no, just getting them ready for when the money tree blooms. I found an insurance bill that was due 2 days ago- FAB!

This day just keeps getting better despite the momma deer and her fucking frolicking fawns!

I really planned to make this day positive and move away from my Negative Nelly route, but alas, it is not time to move on yet. I had the best intentions, hoping for simpler times when my cable went down and I could call the cable company and complain... but now, I have to go check and see how late I am on the bill.

post signature

8 comments:

Debz said...

" hoping for simpler times when my cable went down and I could call the cable company and complain... but now, I have to go check and see how late I am on the bill."

LMAO! You really don't want to call them if you owe them money. I did that last week and ended up $180 lighter. Don't I look good though?
Next time you see the deer running through the yard, shoot em. The meats yummy and it would at least save you from going to the grocery store.

Kori said...

Sigh, I totally relate....

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I hear ya, I wore workout gear 3 days last week and failed to workout all 3 days! No motivation and just irritated with life lately. We could be Negative Nelly's together Hmph...

MrsSki said...

Deer terrify me so seeing them in the morning would definitely start my day off all wrong.

Unknown said...

Something is wrong with Soxy Deb! LOL Shoot the deer???

Why pay the cable? What have they done for you lately?? :)

You can tell what kind of mood I'm in.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Deer=Bad Day. I will keep that in mind, but we have deer in our yard almost daily. Does that mean my whole life will suck???

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Ok I was trying to come up with some wise ass comment then I ready sozy-Debs comment... sorry... pardon me while I pick my ass of the floor while laughing... you girls are hysterical!!

Kim said...

Are you telling me donuts are not considered "healthy food." How dare you...