Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrappy Doo

Murphy loved the cows...


And by "loved", I mean he truly wanted to take them out. The 9lb Shih Tzu/Bichon vs. the really really (can you tell I have no idea how to estimate his weight) heavy bull...

Murphy reminds me of Scrappy Doo, Scooby's nephew that is really brave and always putting up his dukes to take on the bad guys. I've told my family this analogy before and no one gets the reference. They clearly didn't watch as much Scooby Doo as I did, which really just makes me sad for them, but also pissed that they don't understand what I'm saying.

He didn't head the warnings...


and only got shocked by the electrical barbed wire fence a handful of times before we decided to put him on his leash- which drove my dad absolutely nuts because it's against the natural order of things and dogs should be able to wander on several hundred acres of land freely and be electrocuted and eaten as small snacks for Black Angus- or something like that.


We threw the leftovers into the cow crossing after meals and Murphy lived like a king and ate NOT ONE OUNCE of his dog food this week because he figured out a path into the cow corral without getting shocked...


And in case you were wondering.. that hot dog bun came up in his vomit yesterday- still all in one piece!


post signature

5 comments:

Kori said...

It says my comment was published, only I haven't MADE one yet. Hm. It is SO a monday.

Poor Murphy; I agree with your dad, ha ha ha. And I hope you had someone else clean up the hotdog bun?

Patrice said...

Ew that vomit comment was unnecessary. Thank you for that image! lol Gross. Cute pictures!

Kim said...

Mmmmm...regurgitated hot dog bun.

And I watched a lot of Scooby Doo and totally get your Scrappy Doo analogy!

Annie said...

Ewwww......................

Anonymous said...

Scrappy Doo is too cute. Does he/she have a brother?